H2 is molecular hydrogen. the smallest molecule in the universe. It is a hormetic.
The low level stress induced in exercise results in the stimulation and up-regulation of cellular and molecular pathways. It improves the capacity of cells to withstand greater stress. H2 activates the NRF2 pathway which in turn mobilizes the production of endogenous antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. RESULTING IN HEIGHTENED REDOX.
* Boost ATP production
* Activate NRF2 sysytem
* Increase redox potential
* Stabilize alkalinity of blood
* Nerve and muscle protectant
* Stimulate autophagy and mitophagy
* Enhance melanins h2 production abilities
* Via passive diffusion, quickly reaching sub-cellular compartments protecting proteins, RNA, DNA, mitochondria and cell membranes from damage.